MBBS (Hon), FRCS (Edinburgh), FRACS, AM (Mal)
- Consultation (history and examination)
- Urodynamic studies of urinary bladder function. This is a measure of the voiding capacity of the bladder as the patient urinates into a container.
- Ultrasound scan of the kidneys, ureter and bladder.
- Cystoscopy of the bladder, under local anaesthetic spray, without sedation or general anaesthesia. Complicated cases will be referred to Subang Jaya Medical Centre.
- Will not be doing any procedures that require sedation or general anaesthesia.